Crystal Jade - Jiang Nan

Crystal Jade has been one of my favourite restaurants for a long time. I used to frequent the one at Suntec City and Takashimaya. They are good with many dishes but my favourites are the simple Xiao Long Pao and La Mian, especially their previous version of the spicy beef la mian. Not only were they my favourites, they were absolutely the best! 

They have since spawned many versions of restaurants for Tim Sum, Korean, etc. and now "Jiang Nan".

To run a restaurant is one thing but so many of them takes something. Service-wise, they have been consistently good. Sometimes with interesting presentation such as these ice milk tea. The flask came with a built-in hole for a dry ice to create effect.

I think a great difficulty for many eateries and restaurants must be about maintaining quality and taste. Can all of the outlet's food taste quite the same or at least close? If you can bring this gaps close together, you have a winner.

Coming back to simple fare - la mian. Just simply so good!

Admit it, you love this sinful delight. Eat first, talk later.

But do some walking to burn the same type of fats in your body as in the picture above. 

We went over to Francfranc (at Vivo City) and I love that chair. When you sit on one, you are the chairman. Actually a few can squeezed onto it. I dreamed that some day I will sit on a throne like this. Just wasn't sure what and which throne because I woke up from the dream a little early. Now waiting for my dream factory to continue its second episode. 

This must be one of the world's largest Emerald? For the love of my life. Guess what it is?


















If I've got money, I'll go wild. Buy you furs, dress you like a queen. I can't give you anything but my love.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eax7GqQ3Uj4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uncle Choo

The Kallang Roar! (Part Three)

The Hainanese