Putien

Putien does not disappoint each time I visited. Not only is the quality of the food at a very high standard with good consistency but also has very special taste blended by natural ingredients. In a word - delectable. Like these century eggs - simply awesome!

I have also taken note of their interesting food presentation.

I remembered having their cold bitter gourd dipped in a mild tasting sauce. It was so crunchy and good. This is for someone who does not like bitter gourd. If they could do bitter gourd so well what do you think of their abalone?

They even made their garlic prawns do the "can can". 



I know what some of you are thinking and beware, do not try this at home. 


Even the Or Nee or yam paste dessert reeks of class.

Heng Hwa food is very unique and I will also need to explore beyond Putien but should always be back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uncle Choo

The Kallang Roar! (Part Three)

The Hainanese