Menya Sanji

I love ramen. Does not matter if they are Chinese, Japanese, Korean or others. The last time I introduced you to Tonkotsu King which is fabulous. This time I visited this relatively new joint near the office with a couple of friends. It looked decidedly more spacious. Perhaps it is the decor and well appointed lightings.

This one has chili, sesame, leek and Sanji which may be the normal/standard one. It is slightly cheaper from $11 but if you were to add more ingredients it would still come up to $15 or so.

I told you that I like the interesting decor. Comics drawings of warriors. Pretty.

This is the leek version which my friend tried.

Another did the sesame.

I had the Sanji. Lovely.

I went back for the chilli version.

I love noodles and ramen is always good for me.

At this moment we did not need to queue in a long line but we were early as ore people came later.

Now there are 3 good Japanese ramen shops near office. The other is the Chicken King at the Amara. There is even one at a HDB coffee shop opposite. I am spoiled for choices. I once had a very good beef udon in Tokyo during winter. Why no Udon shops around?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uncle Choo

The Kallang Roar! (Part Three)

The Hainanese