Fresh Fish - Direct

Last week, I wrote about blog and website. One day, if I could successfully expand on it may be I could sell it for a cool $2 million? For $3.5million, I will throw in the house, the car and the laptop just like char siew and roast pork together with the family's secret recipe. Muahahahaha, muahahahaha.

Then on one Monday morning, I have people calling and writing to me asking if I was in Spain. Maybe they thought I was there to watch Real Madrid versus Bayern Munich but knowing I could not possibly afford the plane ticket and being savvy about such scams they knew well it was probably a scam due to my email being phished and hijacked yet they took the trouble to make sure I am all right. I felt really touched!

Then there were those friends who probably haven't read the emails so they are safe but I wondered if I were really kidnapped and by the time they read the email, I would be dead and buried. Haha.

People in trouble should call their family members first and it would be their family members who would call friends if further help is needed.   

While thinking about all these events, I came across an interesting shop at Shunfu Market one weekend morning. I have written previously about Fassler at Woodlands. Now I must share with you the assurance from this shop for the freshest and value for money seafood. Do your comparison if you have experienced overpriced but under-fresh seafood. I like their idea and how it was evolved. We don't always need a revolution but just evolution.



















This is called "Fresh Fish Direct" Singapore, supposedly Singapore's first seafood home delivery service. While I haven't tried them, this is the clincher - "home delivery service" for your orders. Cool or go pick 'em up there, do you own selection and collection. They are opened from 8am to 12pm from Tuesday to Saturday (closed on Sunday and Monday). 

Meet Sandy Lee who told me that he got his fish at its freshest when the fishing boats returned in Thailand where he has his factory and the seafood arrives Singapore faster than the the usual routing to our local wet markets or supermarkets. In other word, straight from the Andaman sea! Talking about the Andaman Sea, I paid a visit near there which you can see from the link here:
 
You should visit too. Here, you can see Sandy explaining to customers about his products. It is like your pizza delivery. I was surprised when he told me there is no minimum quantity to order.  

This is a guy with a good business model. When you get a reasonable price and fresher seafood with home delivery, won't you get your supplies here? I would.




















Check it out! Sandy is all ready to serve us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uncle Choo

The Kallang Roar! (Part Three)

The Hainanese