Fansida

Fansida - what is Fansida? It could be an Italian name and it could even be Chinese too. It is a building at Lorong 23 at Geylang. As you drive past or got there you could see a signage about wine. 

At the ground floor of this building, you will find a European fine-dining landmark where they serve Western/European food with good value-for-money called Fansida - Wine and Dine. 

It is a place with ample parking and just taking a few steps from wherever you may park in the vicinity, you are in the restaurant where tables are nicely laid out with a cosy ambience. As you can see from here, I have marked my territory.



















You may start off with some fanciful cocktails if you are not into wine. 



















Take your pick and select your starter. They have enough selection on the menu and even set lunch or dinner with three-course ($38 plus), four-course ($58 plus) and 5-course ($68 plus). 



















This was an excellent choice on my part. Asparagus delicately wrapped with ham. Really appetising. I think most people would like this.



















So was this Foie Gras. Why do we keep bumping into foie gras.



















Mushroom soup if you like but in this case Prawn soup. If I add yellow noodle it could become prawn noodle soup.



















The Ribeye Steak was good but this was not my food. I just tried a slice of it.



















If you like a fish.



















Or the King Prawns.



















A truly well done lamb can be out of this world but I could see the faces of enjoyment but again this is not my food.



















I decided on this. The fly swatter if you know what I mean. The oxtail with special sauce.



















There are a selection of desserts to satisfy your palate. An ice-cream with brownie cannot be wrong. You can only be right on the sinful side.



















Creme Brulee is almost always lovely if properly made. This one here is good. 



















They do a very good Tiramisu.



















All these are happening at the sinful side of town. What are you waiting for? I think this is really a great place with good food that gives value for money with ample parking space. Yes, plus the service is excellent! If you want to buy me a nice meal, this is it! 














Throw in a wine for me please.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uncle Choo

The Kallang Roar! (Part Three)

The Hainanese