I Survived Pattaya - Part 3

Continued...

http://gforce-guru.blogspot.sg/2014/12/i-survived-pattaya-part-1.html

http://gforce-guru.blogspot.sg/2014/12/i-survived-pattaya-part-2.html


Well, the work is done and I thought I wanted to get some really good or even better shots of the beautiful sunset. I actually got down earlier than the previous day. But alas, the atmosphere was somewhat blurry and the sun was setting earlier and very quickly.

It got down so quickly all I got was this.
















I zoomed across and saw the lit Pattaya sign. That was probably where we are headed - to the other noisier side of town.



Before anything else it was dinner time once again.



They have got an interesting beer tower. 

The food was yummy.

With great pizzas.

Deadly squids

Lamb

Mussels...

In different styles

With plenty of golden liquid to go along.

One last one before we go. 


Hopf!

You have to go to Walking Street in Pattaya.

Where you will walk and get lost. 15 can become 12. Further dwindles to 9, 7 .......... because there are so many people there, like all people in Pattaya are there and you will get distracted.

You stop to look at a shop or ogle at something and some folks in your group would go missing. Fortunately you do not turn to stone when you look back.

I have been telling you. Good guys go to heaven, bad guys go to Pattaya.

Girly bars adorn the place.

Lots of Russian presence. Here you could see a Russian lady gyrating in a pink boxed room on the second level.

Some even called themselves Lucifer like ''Hello, God is busy, can I help?''

Too much walking and we just plonked ourselves at a open air restaurant to have some beer while listening to some live band at the next pun blasting rock songs. Its easier on the ears.

There are funny tourists too. As we decided to head home, my Aussie friends suggest we had a group selfie and just as I clicked we all saw a stranger squeezing in to look the part with that face. We had a good laugh and I thanked him for being funny and he shook my hand.

Street magicians and performers are everywhere.

We must always bless people when we visit them.

There seemed to be a fascination with Snoopy in Thailand.


Another challenge, another chapter of life another year of meeting old friends from around Asia, another travelogue has come to a close.

One last look at this waterfall.

The sunshine joy of the morning as I zoomed in on revellers flying in the sky.


A little very good fried rice.

And omelette and I must be on my way.

A two hour trip to the airport by road. The hotel receipt showed "limousine" but when it came it was a van. Jiggity jiggity jig. Time to be back to kiss the ground at Changi. Home sweet home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uncle Choo

The Kallang Roar! (Part Three)

The Hainanese