Greenwich V

It was raining. Probably since last Friday night and the whole Saturday. Then again on Sunday. Rainy days are good for bunking in and sleeping till late. I can't do nothing in the outdoors and since I haven't ran for awhile, I went to the gym, real gym, not Gym's Pub, to sweat it out.


















It drizzled and rained, drizzled and rained and it stretched into the night. We had nowhere to go so we headed down to .....

Greenwich V, pretty place it is.

The children wanted Quiznos. I like Western food too but I'll do it sometimes when I feel like it once in awhile.

They told me this is better than some other famous ones. 

The adults wanted something old fashion. We settled for Yong Tau Fu. Just a normal stall but YTF is something simple and can mostly be tasty and good.

We returned for some killer ice cream.

We chose the banana/caramel with hazel nuts. Fabulous!

 
Then I opted too for another one - Irish Cream with chocolate and cookies. 

Besides my favourite rum and raisin, green tea with red bean, I have just added two more - vanilla/banana/caramel and the Irish Cream, a taste of Bailey's. These can make some folks sell state secrets. Beware.

We had it at Cold Stone. It was still raining when we finished.

We were stoned cold. Another weekend has gone by.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uncle Choo

The Kallang Roar! (Part Three)

The Hainanese