Camera Test - S3

Even though my Blackberry survivived the hot porridge escapade, it was about time for change. Time for a better smart phone. Smart technology makes people stupid. And lazy. We stop communicating, the machines take over. One day the machines will send the Terminator here to take over and we will be dead.  They will replace us. Remember I have recently shared with you about the future and the past. They are inter-connected by time and space.


Among other things, the first apparatus I fiddle with was of course the 8 megapixel camera. A shot of Cafe de nuit by Vincent van Gogh.

A lovely breakfast. Something so good and delicious which I never had for such a long time. I also had the simple but tasty mee sua soup but didn't help myself with their ricksaw noodle or "kan chia mee". I think during the old days, many of their customers could be ricksaw man who pull their ricksaw for a living therefore "kan chia mee".

This stall at Maxwell must have been around since the 40s hence they have been around for more than 60 years. I shall come around to give you the Ricksaw Noodle the next time. Once the stall owners decide to give up it will go the way of the dinosaurs. I mean this was from a time dinosaurs roam Shenton Way and Chinatown. I guarantee you the food was cheap and very delicious. Come eat with me.

Chinatown has been spruced up for the Mid Autumn lantern/Moon cake Festival. The colourful lanterns turned into a kaleidoscope.

Facial Expression.

Smart phone should be smarter like when you press for coffee, coffee would be served so that I can relax more.

A good test would be capturing a plate of "char kway teow". Noodle texture, Chinese sausage, bean sprout and cockles". This was from the Lai Heng stall at a coffee shop at Buangkok. They are the popular stall once located at Lakeview. I ordered that too because the boss himself was frying that evening. Verdict? Good!

Mirror shot.


It is no easy task to get the fish together for a photo shoot (Top to bottom: Emperor Snakehead, Peacock Bass and Bichir).





Especially this big fellow because he follows  you and may be he wants to eat the camera - the Giant Snakehead.


See how big it has grown. When he first came he was among some 20-40 small toman fry meant as feeder fish to be fed to the big fish. Some how through natural selection or when we play god, it was allowed to grow. A fish of this nature like our human heart can become aggressive, greedy and sometimes attack the others. It does not have memory of its past and from where it came. Why? Because it is in its nature. So do humans.

Still my verdict of the best Wanton is from Mr. Ong across where I lived. Addictive. 

A toy from our growing up days as youth. Catapult. Power. Have you even tried using this before? No? Then you may have a deprived childhood!





Or you have already started drinking at that age? I'll use it to shoot at your glass then. Well, is is better than my previous phone for sure. Can't complain.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uncle Choo

The Kallang Roar! (Part Three)

The Hainanese