Beer

The perfect brew is one that is part of a great memory, an excellent drink that accompanies a spectacular moment. - Scott Kerkmans, CEO of beer - Four Points hotels by Sheraton.
And if you're short on spectacular moments to enjoy that great pint of bitter, then you should just keep drinking until it comes. - Darrren Ho, Mediacorp journalist.
He was a wise man who invented beer. - Plato
Sometimes, when I reflect back on all the beer I drink, I feel ashamed - then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, "It's better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver". - From the book Deep Thought by Jack Hande.
24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence? - Stephen Wright.
But if at church they would give some ale. And a pleasant fire our souls to regale. We'd sing and we'd pray all the live long day, nor ever once from the church to stray. - William Blake.
Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin.
I would kill everyone in this room for a drop of sweet beer. - Homer Simpson.
Once at church, when all eyes were closed for prayer, I saw this guy at the corner lighting up a cigarette. I was so shocked I nearly drop my beer. - Anonymous.
Warning: When you drink, don't drive.
(You may spill your drink when you hit a hump). - The Guru

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uncle Choo

The Kallang Roar! (Part Three)

The Hainanese