If I say I have tried and tested many hybrids, you better believe me. Over time, I have experimented with although at different times and with different models - Adams, Callaway, Cleveland, Cobra, Nickent, Ping, Srixon, TaylorMade and several others. Why the heck I do that with hybrids? You see a long time ago some gaseous matter caused a huge explosion and long after the Earth has cooled down and while still spinning, some wise guys invented the fairway woods. While the fairway woods can be handy as a second driver off the tee on tighter fairways, it is not as easy to use off the deck. Meantime, the longer irons isn't of much help as they are longer and have less perimeter weighting for more consistent result. While Gary Adams who founded TaylorMade was making an invention of adding metal to wood soon after some one created the golf hybrid which was meant to replace long irons but by adding perimeter weighting to the back of these clubs to be more forgiving, provide an ...
Comments