Feedback

Thanks for reading my blog! The feedback and encouragement given is well appreciated!
My family and friends have been badgering me for a long time to write and this technology has come some 30 years late. The potential guru has spoken.
Many have given me the thumbs up and even the bottoms up! With their positive comments and good vibes, I may even go where angels fear to thread. But this is about wholesome fun and sharing experiences. Expletives, so far all positive and inspirational, have been received. Someone commented that it was troublesome just to leave a comment. Thank you and now I have created a dialogue box in MSN fashion aka Chat Box so that you can freely leave your comments by just keying in your message and leaving a name in double quick time.
Different folks different strokes as many like the article about my automobiles over the years or the write out about the new one. Another buddy actually told me that he went out and bought all the car numbers he could find in the blog and he asked me why they didn't turn out winners in the 4-D draws.

In view of the above, I shall have to be mindful of my responsibilities as you can influence people differently eventhough they may be reading the same article. But then again, if those numbers turn out winners, you have a new situation.

Thank you from the heart of my bottom!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uncle Choo

The Kallang Roar! (Part Three)

The Hainanese