Clarence's Blog

A word of love, encouragement, positive affirmation can go along way especially if you inspired someone, anyone. This is so since that inspired person will in turn go on to inspire many others just like a recipient of your love and help or simply an act of kindness. What goes around comes around as they say.

My beloved son Clarence has started blogging, his so far of stories that seemed like Star Wars meet Lord Of The Rings but they are very well-written and to many younger readers simply awesome as they have mentioned!

I have read his Sec. 1 school composition which are among the best in school/class but this is the first time I have read his story writing in this blog and I'm impressed that at his age, he is writing better than me at his age.

Read it or start writing your own blog too, you and your children.
It is part of sharing your friendship.

To go to Clarene's blog, go to:


or you can access it from my blog's link by clicking Clarence.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uncle Choo

The Kallang Roar! (Part Three)

The Hainanese