Ding Tai Fung

George Quek is brilliant. While we just dream on, he got going. His BreadTalk and Toast Box and Din Tai Fung were a roaring success. He dreamed quickly and work furiously.

I have been to Din Tai Fung umpteen times and continue to like the place and the food. So I went there again recently and planning another trip perhaps in a week's time or so. The must have dishes there are the usual suspects - XLB = Xiao Long Bao, fried rice and ramen. There are many more. Condiments like ginger and vinegar are important ingredients with the food here.

Drunken chicken and the refreshing cucumbers are good choices to start. 

Of course, xiao long bao are not to be missed.

So too the ramen. In my case, the beef ramen is superb. Great ramen, superb soup and tender and tasty beef.

Truly, they too have the best tooth picks in town. The ends do not break easily and after cleaning up all your crevices, they passed the durability test. I was really here to test the toothpicks. Impressive.

I walked out feeling like a million bucks. Like a VIP.

Wonderful toothpicks indeed. Should I take a few?

Next time I'll try the toilet paper. Have fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uncle Choo

The Kallang Roar! (Part Three)

The Hainanese