Kuishin-bo Japanese Buffet

Let the feasting begins.....
Its not even Christmas yet but family has to come together. My wonderful sister brought us all to Kuishin Bo for lunch at Suntec City. It was close to Christmas so I believe there must have been some Peak Season Surcharge or in short PSS.

Quite an interesting place for Japanese food.

You can have your usual grab of tempura and soft shell crab.

This was hard to resist. Felt like having half of them or all! By then I'll be all oil. We need more people with good heart.

I only had these few slices actually.

The maguro was good.

Skinny dipping!

The soup wasn't for me. I am not a fan of sweet tasting soup.

Angus beef if you like.

I do not know what you call it but its toppings were lobster.

The Dragon Roll was yummy.

I am a big fan of noodles, all kinds of noodles.

The Chasoba (not char sio bak) was awesome. I maybe biased but it was really good.

Then I struck gold and discovered salmon belly. Magic!

The usual miso fix.

Then I took a palette and started painting like an artist except the colours were food - desserts to make my day.

I didn't have the stomach for more but this mochi with red bean was a fitting finale. Just watch your denture.

Oshi!! Look at the first picture, weekday lunch for 60 minutes at $23.90++ is a superb deal because we can wipe out in less than half an hour.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uncle Choo

The Kallang Roar! (Part Three)

The Hainanese