Collecting Flags

Some of us collect stamps from various countries. It can be quite an interesting hobby. Others may collect badges, pins and flags. We used to challenge each other by naming the capital of each country or by naming all the pop artistes or rock bands beginning with a certain letter.
Now I want to learn how to collect flags of countries that have logged on to my blog. I was amazed when I saw that many countries have logged on either through search engines or someone was looking for something with some key words or simply someone read an article and forwarded to a friend. I would like to find out how I can show the flags of each country that has visited may be even count the numbers.











At the time of writing, the following 41 countries have paid me a visit and for some countries many times:

Australia, Brazil, Burundi, Canada, Chile, China, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mauritius, Moldova, Mongolia, New Zealand, Netherlands, Norway, Pakistan, Philippines, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, UAE, United Kingdom, USA.

Unfortunately, I have to start out afresh as I think the flags will start counting only sometime from whence it was set up. Darn! Still don't know how these things work. Talking about savvy. Never mind...
I am excited to share this with you! Come on over!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uncle Choo

The Kallang Roar! (Part Three)

The Hainanese