Eat Like A Boss @ Carousel

Firstly, what do you mean to be "like a boss"? A boss is someone who is in charge of a worker or an entire organisation as a noun. The boss is someone who gives order in a domineering manner as a verb and when used as an adjective means excellent and outstanding. A boss exercises control, authority, gives direction and makes decision.

Remember Bruce Lee was the Big Boss? Lionel Messi bosses the soccer pitch just like Muhammed Ali bossed the ring and Bruce Lee bossed martial arts.

There are only a couple of ways one can eat like a boss. One is to know your food in variety and quality, even in ingredients and the sources. The other is simply to find and go to a good place - the good food 101 for idiots.

I was blessed to be invited by my children to a good place:

The place was packed.

I like the layout of the utensils. They look like pro equipment to enable us to eat like a boss.

Some people told me this is the best buffet in town. I do not do buffet often so I won't really know but looking at the crowd, the variety and quality, I think it might be. 

The ones in charge of oyster was the busiest as they were frantically prying open new ones but the queue was incessant. They have three different types - French, American and Canadian. They were very fresh and I think I like the French best.

Lobsters and crabs aplenty.

Sashimi. I feel their sashimi could have been better. 

Sambal Udand very good and curry crab.

The Indian food section has interesting selection and the Chinese stewed beef with tendon was yummy. The food is halal so anyone could come.

It was full house on a Saturday night.

Excellent dessert selection too.

One of my favourites is the bread and butter pudding.

Spacious lobby with simple design.

This is the part I do not really like. $$$. Fortunately I have children to do their part.

Accolades - award winning buffet restaurant.

Eat like a boss! There are so much more to eat. Welcome to the land of plenty. We know not how fortunate we are.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uncle Choo

The Kallang Roar! (Part Three)

The Hainanese