Rattana Thai Restaurant

I found a quirky place for a good lunch in the heart of town. At Block 1 of Tanjong Pagar Plaza. It was an accidental find because I hardly walk on the second floor there. I was out late one day not knowing what to eat and smack right at the corner at #02-30 is a restaurant, a Thai restaurant called Rattana Thai Restaurant.

Then I found something even more interesting and immediately I knew what to have for lunch. No kidding, so I took away a S$2.50 fried rice from a restaurant.

They have a variety of different sets to choose from.

And their all time favourites for 2 pax for only S$29.90 that comes with Tom Yum soup, Pineapple Fried Rice, Oat Prawns, Lemon Chicken and Kang Kong.

They have stuck visits by celebrities and TV artists on their front door.

And it is convenient and it could just be my go to place whenever I do not know what to eat. They would even do delivery to nearby offices for your staff lunch.

It is simple and probably do not seat a lot of people and has a narrow walkway.

But the fridge is well stocked.

There are accolades and awards.

So one day I decided to have a full set take-away. We got the Oat Prawns.

I added a fried rice.

Here was the Lemon Chicken,

The Pineapple Fried Rice. They were generous with the pork floss.

Tom Yum soup here is good,

Here is the summary. There are of course many others that you could order from the menu.

I recommended a few friends who came and left happy. This is great value-for-money meals and bang for your bucks. I will be back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uncle Choo

The Kallang Roar! (Part Three)

The Hainanese