Le Steak - Par Deux

There was a special occasion in the family and we decided to do another visit to Le Steak. This is the link to my previous article:





















We ordered some mushroom soup because it is good.

As for me it had to be the beef goulash as mushroom is more common everywhere. The last time I came here they didn't have beef goulash and I was disappointed. It is fabulous.


















If you really do not know what to order, go for the seared salmon which comes with a small portion of lemon grass simmered rice.

Of course they have spaghetti and here is the seafood version.

This time I got myself the braised lamb.


















Boy, was it huge. I let everyone tried some but as you know not all people like lamb. 



The meat is soft and tender. Very well done.





I was very focus and expertly cleaned it up. I must say that after my last visit, the quality of the food has been still as good. Well done.


















This is your "Go To" restaurant for any occasion and for good food at good prices. Do not forget to leave a tip if the service is good for they do not apply a service charge.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uncle Choo

The Kallang Roar! (Part Three)

The Hainanese