Nakhon Kitchen Again!

I do not go for a holiday every June or at the year's end. Sometimes, no budget, other times no time. Sometimes both. In fact, I have just missed another trip to Bangkok recently where the extended family have been.

So I did a local trip which was the next best thing to being there. I went back to Nakhon Kitchen. A good place is one with consistency, be it the people, the service or the food. The Thais working here are very productive and fast workers. Even the decor and utensils give you a distinctive and authentic Thai feel. 

We were not hungry or rather we are not big eaters. We are always considerate by eating what we need to haha lessen our carbon footprint. We just had a plate of pineapple rice.

Sambal kangkong is one of my favourites any time anywhere and this one here is good.

A bowl of fresh clear soup of tomyum is a must! It wakes you up and kills all germs too I suppose.

Mango salad, definitely a lady's favourite.

Stuffed chicken wings with typical Thai chili dip.

I just love the ice cold milk tea.

One is actually not enough.

Finishing is important. Be it your work, golf, soccer and life.

After a wonderful meal, this is the only sad part. As usual, it is me who paid. Why me?

They have just opened another restaurant next door. I hope they continue to do well and bring joy in their usual quick service, nice food at affordable and reasonable prices. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uncle Choo

The Kallang Roar! (Part Three)

The Hainanese