Meet Paul @ Fish Man - Best Fish Meal In Town!

I think passion is very important. You need to be passionate about your belief, your work or hobbies. It maketh the man. I discovered something special at Tanjong Pagar Block 8. At a coffee shop call Hainan@7, there is a very special food. It is called "Fish Man'. If you are a lover of fish, do come and try it. As for me, this is a solid fish place. They serve deep sea fish. From Halibut which is their speciality to pomfret and even unagi. Pomfret always seems to sell out before dinner.

Read all about the power of halibut.

They have both deep-fried habibut as well as grilled halibut. I have been quite addicted to grilled halibut. A well grilled fish a very powerful. So do call me when you are in town. I can do you the honours.

I can tell you it is not easy to to grilled halibut in such a way. This is Paul cooking and ensuring you will enjoy your lunch or dinner.

This is the grilled halibut with some cajun powder sprinkled over it.

I da bao 打 包 home and yet it was so tasty!


















I was absolutely bowled over  by their salad. Nowhere will you find such fantabulous salad. What do you see here? Cucumber, celery, small pieces of oranges and best of all aloe vera. It is even better than what some hotels may serve you. They serve both Japanese rice or shallot oil rice.

We may think that a grilled fish is always better than a deep fried fish right? Right and wrong. Grilled fish is excellent and better health wise but the deep-fried halibut here gives a different texture to the fish and is equally delicious.

The deep-fried pomfret is very good because it is oh so crispy. You could even crunch the tiny bones and fins.

They provide you with three special sauces - the standard tartar sauce, a very good "kecap manis" and an excellent Thai chili sauce. If you love fish or simply want a good meal - come and meet Paul.


















I find that the quality of food that Paul comes up with is not just excellent but value for money. The test of the pudding is in the eating. Join me for a solid meal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uncle Choo

The Kallang Roar! (Part Three)

The Hainanese