Golf Champion!


When I first published on golf, I was a little apprehensive for who am I to talk about golf?
What authority, what criteria or qualification do I have.

But what I do know clearly is that what I have imparted to my golf buddies, they have benefitted from my advice on how to play and especially on the types of equipments and golf gears to buy.
Far too many golfers are buying and using the wrong equipment and the only thing thriving is not your game but the used clubs golf shops who usually gets your used equipments for the half the price or less.

Just remember the every manufacturer tells you theirs are the best! But what you really need are not what are best even with snob appeal but what really works and more importantly what are suitable for you.

The golf game itself is difficult enough and the many different clubs, brands, loft, lie angles, etc, will get most people in disarray and confused. Even simple things like whether putting should be straight back and forth or in an arc?

Having gone through it myself playing the game, business or social and having extensive experiment with equipments and research - I can help you with antidotes, cures, etc. so that you don't have to go through the pain yourself.
All my golf buddies can testify to this - that having been recommended or advised on the game or some equipment upgrades or changes later, their game have improved and not only that, they are looking sharper, feeling better with their new or better gears.

Finally, I won my trophy most recently with a solid game in a charity event to justify it.

I feel a sense of confidence having been vindicated.
All the jigsaw pieces of my equipment are in place with the final piece of the jigsaw being the latest Scotty Cameron Newport 2 that Tiger uses.
More on that another time. Watch this space...

Comments

Unknown said…
Great Geoff u hv done it again. Great blog. Keep it up as writing is yr other hidden skill among others...Lam

ps Thanks for yr golf tips over the years.
larry said…
Want to leave a comment also so "ma huan"
larry said…
To befit a champion, you have to give strokes for our next game!!
GuruGeoff said…
no problem.
got guts to ask for strokes is a virtue.

Popular posts from this blog

Uncle Choo

The Kallang Roar! (Part Three)

The Hainanese