Naowarat Thai Bistro

It has been awhile since I visited Jalan Kayu. Passing by is not counted. Even when you drive past the Seletar Aerospace Park you could see they are developing a dining zone coming up soon in the near future. Of course, occasionally stop by for the Hiang Soon Otah at Jalan Kayu. It is a wee bit salty, tasty and very spicy and very good.

Jalan Kayu today is also undergoing changes and renewal. Shops are changing hands except for the Prata shops that has been there since a long time ago. While exploring, I found a Thai Bistro which I thought is good. The Naowarat Thai Bistro. I learned that Naowarat means nine gems.

I was debating what chicken to order but went for the traditional Pandan Chicken and I have no regrets.

We had a serving of Pineapple Rice. It was not that yellowish and came with lots of ingredients.

This is the best dish to me. BBQ pork. It actually deserve another order. Shiok!

They were kind to me and gave us a complimentary dessert. Such lovely tapioca. 

Interestingly they serve Tsing Tao beer at a very special price and Tsing Tao is a lovely light beer which seems to be harder to find these days.

The service here is good and friendly. Good place to be. Aroi Mak!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uncle Choo

The Kallang Roar! (Part Three)

The Hainanese