iCrashed

Dear friends,

We have the iPod, the iPhone, the iPad and maybe some of you have the iPoot in the washroom. I have just experienced worse - the iCrashed. My home laptop has crashed and could not be resuscitated. Sigh. It is just so troublesome. If you have written to me to my personal email recently, I may not be able to respond to you so soon. 

It has made me moody and it may affect my writing due to lack of equipment and time but I will still try as it will become strange if I do not write. Please forgive me.

More importantly, I may have lost some of your emails. Of course you could still easily access my blog at: 

www.gforce-guru.blogspot.sg

or through facebook each Friday which is the day of my publication. The reason is many friends have requested me in the past to post an email to them each time I publish. Some have specifically directed me to send to a certain preferred email of theirs.  Therefore, if you received my postings to a wrong email, please redirect me to the correct one. 

For some who find that you have not been receiving my email it means I may have probably lost them. If you wish to be reinstated, please notify me by writing to my other email: guru.geoff@yahoo.com.sg 

A fool and his money is soon parted. Probably it means I have to get a new laptop. Life is brutal. Why me? But you can't keep a good man down. Not for long. I will be back!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uncle Choo

The Kallang Roar! (Part Three)

The Hainanese