Black Society

I went to VivoCity to look for the Boss but they are no longer the Boss. I remember the Chinese name 黑 社 会. Now they are the ''Black Society''. It is better to stay home because as I was waiting I went into Esprit just across the restaurant and promptly bought a shirt.

I like their pre-meal condiments and titbits.

The presentation is rather unique and this one is tasty thought I have forgotten that we should not be eating century eggs.

The servings are quite huge and mostly in generous portions.

And the ''siew mai'' is quite exciting. Just look at the huge prawn!

''Char Leong'' - deep-fried ''yu tiao'' wrapped around with ''chee cheong fun'' topped with pork floss. Yummy.

 Meaty pork ribs.

Deadly salted-egg prawns.

And finally a powerful volcanic eruption. Always be very careful with the lava flow of salted-egg bursting out especially when it is piping hot. Firstly, let it cool a little, pinch as tiny hole and slowly gobble up. 

Vivocity is somewhat further from where I am but the place is exciting and bursting with people everywhere. A very popular weekend escapade I suppose for everyone. There are a very good mix of shops and restaurants there. 

This is the closest brush I have with the 黑 社 会.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uncle Choo

The Kallang Roar! (Part Three)

The Hainanese