Another Day In Paradise

We can never take anything in life for granted. Even for simple things like clear blue skies or nice clean air. Everyday is another day n paradise. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt2mbGP6vFI

Your routine or daily activities can be badly interrupted as has just happened. My nose detected something was wrong even before they started PSI reading of the haze.


Was feeling lazy but made the right decision to go for some workout in the sun as we do not know now for how long we won't be able to do it. Was doing sit ups and thought things looked quite good upside down.

I spotted a grasshopper while trying to spot fighting spiders. It was well camouflaged. 

A cool shade below a motor bridge offers reprieve.

Above it, the clouds dazzled.

In between motorways, a tree stood in grandeur.

I captured some maintenance workers at work on a boat as I looked through the undergrowth. 

I saw the water's reflection danced on the walls of the bridge.

I caught a monitor lizard basking in the sun.

Perhaps searching for food. It stood its ground even as I got nearer. 

Everything flourishes under the sun.

A millipede could have travelled a lifetime for a short distance and they can get mangled. We should be thankful as higher creatures.

I counted 6 construction sites of new homes in the vicinity. BoatHouse, Riversails, RiverSound, Parkland, Austville, Heron Bay. Will the park be overcrowded by then? Worse, the traffic and ERP? Aargh! May be not. In a development of 600 homes, you always see only the same suspects at the gym or swimming pool. Just hope that they cherish and take care of things.

I saw this chap skating. He is not young but he is a fabulous skater. Elegant and graceful. He has even bounced around with a basketball when skating.

Too much rain may have caused the water to change colour.

I pondered while I rested. What does the future hold?

Be true to yourself like this little heart-shaped yellow leaf. Or is it in decay and dying in need of attention?

Even "The Light" shone on me.

The future is bright! And now the haze..... 
Let's take on the world a day at a time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uncle Choo

The Hainanese

Singapore Soccer Legends - Part 2